Vampwolves
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Justin and Sina (other people can join too if you want)

4 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Justin and Sina (other people can join too if you want) - Page 4 Empty Re: Justin and Sina (other people can join too if you want)

Post  Luna Sat Nov 21, 2009 4:37 pm

OOC: Um, he loves you, me and marie. plus my boyfriend broke up with me. now im lonely again Sad
Luna
Luna
Follower

Back to top Go down

Justin and Sina (other people can join too if you want) - Page 4 Empty Re: Justin and Sina (other people can join too if you want)

Post  Sina Sat Nov 21, 2009 4:42 pm

OOC: omg I'm lonely too... somewhat....
Sina
Sina
Follower

http://animerockzzz.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Luna Sat Nov 21, 2009 5:22 pm

OOC: JUSTIN GET ON HERE!!!
Luna
Luna
Follower

Back to top Go down

Post  Sina Sat Nov 21, 2009 5:49 pm

OOC: lol
Sina
Sina
Follower

Back to top Go down

Post  Sina Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:00 pm

Sina jumped at Austin knocking him down and she started puching him. She was angry at him. And to think we were friends! she thought to her self.
Sina
Sina
Follower

Back to top Go down

Post  Dylan and Justin Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:23 pm

Justin pulled her back. He then picked up Austin be the throat. "What are you doing here? Trying to steal my girl." He ran outside and kicked him all the way to the other side of the world. Then he looked up and saw Luna in the window. He sighed.
Dylan and Justin
Dylan and Justin
Follower

Back to top Go down

Post  Marie Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:56 pm

Marie walked up the driveway as Justin kicked Allen. "What was that for?" she asked.

Marie
Follower

Back to top Go down

Post  Sina Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:01 pm

OOC: im confused

IN: ~You still love her even though you love me more.~ Sina sent to Justin. She acknowledged his sigh.
Sina
Sina
Follower

Back to top Go down

Post  Marie Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:22 pm

OOC: Pretend that Marie can "hack" into people's thoughts.

IC: Marie maintained a straight face. She said "I just came to get changed, so I won't be here long". She went into the house. When she came back, she was wearing a pair of short cut-offs, a pink spaghetti strap, and blue flip-flops. As she came out, a big, old truck blaring loud rock music pulled up. "See ya!" she called to Justin and Sina as she hopped into the cab of James' truck.

Spoiler:

Marie gave them a sympathetic look.

Marie
Follower

Back to top Go down

Post  Sina Sun Nov 22, 2009 2:44 am

OOC: Wow....
Sina
Sina
Follower

Back to top Go down

Post  Dylan and Justin Sun Nov 22, 2009 8:19 am

~Sorry~ (Sina) Justin growled at James. He was a *****. Justin transfomed and jumped onto the hood of the truck. "This is the last time." He growled. He ripped the top of the truck off. Picked up Marie set her lightly on the ground and attacked James.
Dylan and Justin
Dylan and Justin
Follower

Back to top Go down

Post  Marie Sun Nov 22, 2009 1:06 pm

Marie had had enough. She screamed, and everybody froze. "Why can't you all just get along?!" she yelled into the silence. "Who cares if you're both in different clans?! We're all the same, with the same problem." By this point, she was crying, and the boys were confused.

Marie
Follower

Back to top Go down

Post  Dylan and Justin Sun Nov 22, 2009 1:12 pm

"He's a jurk, Marie. I don'tknow how you don't see that." He said thinking of Dylan's secret.
Dylan and Justin
Dylan and Justin
Follower

Back to top Go down

Post  Marie Sun Nov 22, 2009 1:19 pm

"SO?!" she yelled at him. "So are you, for doing this!" With that she ran off crying to the forest.

Marie
Follower

Back to top Go down

Post  Dylan and Justin Sun Nov 22, 2009 1:23 pm

Justin let go of James. He transformed back. He ran off after Marie. "Marie, wait! I'm sorry."
Dylan and Justin
Dylan and Justin
Follower

Back to top Go down

Post  Marie Sun Nov 22, 2009 1:26 pm

"No, you're not!" she turned around and he could see that now they were tears of anger. "You always say that, but you never really mean it."

Marie
Follower

Back to top Go down

Post  Dylan and Justin Sun Nov 22, 2009 1:28 pm

"I am because you told me too. I feel like I have to listen to you. I really do mean it though." He caught up to her and grabbed her. "Do you think I would of let him go if I didn't?" He said looking her eyes
Dylan and Justin
Dylan and Justin
Follower

Back to top Go down

Post  Marie Sun Nov 22, 2009 1:30 pm

Marie was stunned at that. "Then why are you guys always so mean to each other?" she demanded. "And make it quick! James and I still have a movie to go see!"

Marie
Follower

Back to top Go down

Post  Dylan and Justin Sun Nov 22, 2009 1:35 pm

"A movie really." He sighed. "Since you say so I will tell you. It really isn't my secret to tell." He looked into her eyes again. "Dylan was being bullied by James. Yes, James was the bully. An way James gave him a bloddy nose. Dylan wanted revenge. He got drunk and made out with James many girlfriends. James now threatens to tell everyone." Justin ended
Dylan and Justin
Dylan and Justin
Follower

Back to top Go down

Post  Marie Sun Nov 22, 2009 1:37 pm

Marie's eyebrows were raised, but other than that, she didn't seem very surprised. "Ok" she said.

Spoiler:

She turned and waved goodbye, once again hopping into the seat of James' truck and drove off.

Marie
Follower

Back to top Go down

Post  Dylan and Justin Sun Nov 22, 2009 1:43 pm

Justin couldn't handle pulling her away. He watched her leave with James. He didn't like her hanging out with him.

OCC: It isn't really just me who is a womanizer. They all know about my other girlfriends. Lol
Dylan and Justin
Dylan and Justin
Follower

Back to top Go down

Post  Marie Sun Nov 22, 2009 1:48 pm

OOC: yah, yah

IC: They didn't get back until 1:30 that morning. Marie had fallen asleep in the truck, so James carried her in.

Marie
Follower

Back to top Go down

Post  Dylan and Justin Sun Nov 22, 2009 1:52 pm

Justin saw James come in with Marie. He stood up to him. "I'll take her to her room." He took Maire." James started leaving. "Hey James." Justin said. James turned back. "Um. Thanks for taking care of her." Justin said.
Dylan and Justin
Dylan and Justin
Follower

Back to top Go down

Post  Sina Sun Nov 22, 2009 1:55 pm

OOC: I miss alot Sad
Sina
Sina
Follower

Back to top Go down

Post  Marie Sun Nov 22, 2009 1:56 pm

James just nodded. He watched Justin take Marie up, wishing he could stay to keep her company.

Marie
Follower

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next