Vampwolves
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Justin and Sina (other people can join too if you want)

4 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Justin and Sina (other people can join too if you want) - Page 7 Empty Re: Justin and Sina (other people can join too if you want)

Post  Marie Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:36 pm

She stopped drinking for a few seconds. "It's your fault I like blood in the first place!" she yelled, throwing a bottle at him. It missed and smashed against the wall, shattering into a million little pieces.

Marie
Follower

Back to top Go down

Justin and Sina (other people can join too if you want) - Page 7 Empty Re: Justin and Sina (other people can join too if you want)

Post  Dylan and Justin Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:39 pm

"Yes and I tried to stop you." He got up and left.
Dylan and Justin
Dylan and Justin
Follower

Back to top Go down

Post  Marie Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:42 pm

It became too much for Marie. She screamed, then took all the bottles, full or empty, and shattered them on the floor. She went on around the house, shattering everything against the floor.

Marie
Follower

Back to top Go down

Post  Dylan and Justin Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:47 pm

He sat in the abadoned barn also screaming.
Dylan and Justin
Dylan and Justin
Follower

Back to top Go down

Post  Marie Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:52 pm

Soon, she found herself in the basement where all the wine and beer was kept. She toppled over all the shelves, causing everything, including hundred-year-old, priceless wines to shatter and spill. After everything was still, she laid down in the liquid and cried.

Marie
Follower

Back to top Go down

Post  Dylan and Justin Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:54 pm

He felt Marie's pain too. Him and her both knew they belonged together or they both wouldn't be like this. Justin knew JAmes mean't for this to happen.
Dylan and Justin
Dylan and Justin
Follower

Back to top Go down

Post  Marie Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:00 pm

Marie was still crying, and she kept thinking about Justin and James.

Marie
Follower

Back to top Go down

Post  Dylan and Justin Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:02 pm

Justin appeared next to Marie.
Spoiler:
Dylan and Justin
Dylan and Justin
Follower

Back to top Go down

Post  Marie Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:13 pm

Spoiler:

Marie
Follower

Back to top Go down

Post  Dylan and Justin Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:28 pm

Justin smilied
Dylan and Justin
Dylan and Justin
Follower

Back to top Go down

Post  Luna Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:39 pm

Luna knew who was at the door. After the knocking stopped, she locked the door and sighed. She didn't want anyone in her room. She locked the window and closed the curtains. She laid down on her bed, face in her pillows, crying. "Why did I have to trust him? He's a player, and I knew it. Why do I still love him?" she whispered to herself, and cried more.
Luna
Luna
Follower

Back to top Go down

Post  Dylan and Justin Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:41 pm

Justin had to go talk to Luna. "I'm sorry I would stay, but Luna is crying." He left and knocked on her door again. "Luna please."
Dylan and Justin
Dylan and Justin
Follower

Back to top Go down

Post  Luna Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:42 pm

"Go away!" Luna yelled softly, with a lot of pain and sadness in her voice. "Leave me alone!"
Luna
Luna
Follower

Back to top Go down

Post  Dylan and Justin Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:04 pm

"Oh. Come on Luna." He said still banging. "You know if you don't let me in I'm going to kill the door."
Dylan and Justin
Dylan and Justin
Follower

Back to top Go down

Post  Luna Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:05 pm

Luna unlocked the door and laid down on her bed again, crying. She hid her face in the pillows.
Luna
Luna
Follower

Back to top Go down

Post  Dylan and Justin Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:08 pm

Justin walked in. He sat down next to her. He rubbed her back. "Luna are you ok?" He asked her caring.
Dylan and Justin
Dylan and Justin
Follower

Back to top Go down

Post  Luna Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:09 pm

"No!" Luna said. "Nothing's okay!" she almost added, you player!, but knew it wouldn't have helped.
Luna
Luna
Follower

Back to top Go down

Post  Dylan and Justin Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:12 pm

"Oh, Sina." He picked her up and cradled her like a baby. Trying to calm her.
Dylan and Justin
Dylan and Justin
Follower

Back to top Go down

Post  Luna Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:40 pm

OOC: Sina? lol

IC: Luna shoved him away and cried in her pillow. This was all his fault! His and my stupid weaknesses! This is why I grew cold-whenever I loved, they betrayed me!
Luna
Luna
Follower

Back to top Go down

Post  Dylan and Justin Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:20 pm

"I'm sorry." He said reading her thoughts. He picked her up this time and laid on the couch away from the bed. He cradled her again. "You reall think it was my fault about everything don't you?"
Dylan and Justin
Dylan and Justin
Follower

Back to top Go down

Post  Marie Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:13 pm

Marie watched him go with anger growing in her eyes once again. SHe screamed after he left and turned into a VW. She fled out the front door, racing to the forest.

Marie
Follower

Back to top Go down

Post  Luna Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:03 pm

Luna clenched her fist, clutching Justin's shirt. "No." she whispered. "I'm sorry...but this is hard."
Luna
Luna
Follower

Back to top Go down

Post  Dylan and Justin Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:06 pm

He sighed."I know. I can't help it though.I love you both." He said looking in her eyes.
Dylan and Justin
Dylan and Justin
Follower

Back to top Go down

Post  Luna Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:07 pm

Luna looked away. Her eyes were filled with tears.
Luna
Luna
Follower

Back to top Go down

Post  Dylan and Justin Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:11 pm

"Oh Luna." Justin pulled off his shirtand wiped her tears with it. "Don't do this to yourself."He said.
Dylan and Justin
Dylan and Justin
Follower

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next