Vampwolves
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Justin and Sina (other people can join too if you want)

4 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Justin and Sina (other people can join too if you want) - Page 5 Empty Re: Justin and Sina (other people can join too if you want)

Post  Dylan and Justin Sun Nov 22, 2009 2:00 pm

Justin laid Marie down in his bed. It was the comfiest one in this house. He pulled the blankets over her. He kissed her on the forehead. He sat on the couch and soon fell asleep.
Dylan and Justin
Dylan and Justin
Follower

Back to top Go down

Justin and Sina (other people can join too if you want) - Page 5 Empty Re: Justin and Sina (other people can join too if you want)

Post  Marie Sun Nov 22, 2009 2:01 pm

OOC: Yes, and we're sorry. Right, Justin? *elbows Justin in the ribs*

Marie
Follower

Back to top Go down

Post  Sina Sun Nov 22, 2009 2:02 pm

OOC: lol....
Sina
Sina
Follower

http://animerockzzz.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Marie Sun Nov 22, 2009 3:36 pm

OOC: Right, Justin?!

Marie
Follower

Back to top Go down

Post  Dylan and Justin Sun Nov 22, 2009 3:37 pm

OCC: Sure
Dylan and Justin
Dylan and Justin
Follower

Back to top Go down

Post  Marie Sun Nov 22, 2009 3:43 pm

OOC: Wow.......what was happening again? I don't remember!

Marie
Follower

Back to top Go down

Post  Luna Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:53 pm

Luna heard the doors shut and still sat on her bed. She couldn't sleep. She finished her new book, wrote as much as she could in her notebook...but nothing worked.
Luna
Luna
Follower

Back to top Go down

Post  Marie Sun Nov 22, 2009 6:35 pm

NEXT DAY

Marie got up and saw Jusitn on the couch. She tip-toed to Luna's room and knocked on the door.

Marie
Follower

Back to top Go down

Post  Dylan and Justin Sun Nov 22, 2009 7:02 pm

Justin was still asleep.
Dylan and Justin
Dylan and Justin
Follower

Back to top Go down

Post  Marie Sun Nov 22, 2009 7:03 pm

When Luna didn't reply, Marie walked over to the couch and pulled Justin off of it.

Marie
Follower

Back to top Go down

Post  Dylan and Justin Sun Nov 22, 2009 7:03 pm

Justin fell to the ground. "Woah." He stood up. "Well your awake."
Dylan and Justin
Dylan and Justin
Follower

Back to top Go down

Post  Marie Sun Nov 22, 2009 7:05 pm

"yeah" she said. "And you're a couch hog!" Laughing, she raced for the remote.

Marie
Follower

Back to top Go down

Post  Dylan and Justin Sun Nov 22, 2009 7:09 pm

Justin tried to get it too at the same time. Marie grabbed it first though. "Your good." He said. "The same old Marie." He laughed.
Dylan and Justin
Dylan and Justin
Follower

Back to top Go down

Post  Marie Sun Nov 22, 2009 7:11 pm

Marie laughed, too. "What do you want to watch?" she asked him, plopping down onto the couch.

Marie
Follower

Back to top Go down

Post  Dylan and Justin Sun Nov 22, 2009 7:13 pm

"I don't care. If you want I could put Dracula or Wolf Man in the cd player." He laughed plopping down next to her.
Dylan and Justin
Dylan and Justin
Follower

Back to top Go down

Post  Marie Sun Nov 22, 2009 7:15 pm

"I like the idea of Dracula better." she said, looking into his eyes.

Marie
Follower

Back to top Go down

Post  Dylan and Justin Sun Nov 22, 2009 7:21 pm

He looked back in her eyes. He almost couldn't get away from them beautiful eyes. He put Dracula in. Then he played it and sat next to Marie again.
Dylan and Justin
Dylan and Justin
Follower

Back to top Go down

Post  Marie Sun Nov 22, 2009 7:24 pm

Marie cuddled into his chest, sometimes pretending to be frightened just to hear him say it would be alright.

Marie
Follower

Back to top Go down

Post  Dylan and Justin Sun Nov 22, 2009 7:29 pm

Justin laughed. "Don't worry it won't hurt you." He rubbed his hand along her arm. Wrapping it around her. He watched the screen the lady was looking at Dracula finally knowing what he was. "I still love you." She said and she kissed him.
Dylan and Justin
Dylan and Justin
Follower

Back to top Go down

Post  Marie Sun Nov 22, 2009 7:40 pm

Justin looked at Marie and saw tears running down her face.

OOC: I get really choked up sometimes when I'm watching a movie. Last tnight, we watched "Up", and I cried for about half the movie.

Marie
Follower

Back to top Go down

Post  Dylan and Justin Sun Nov 22, 2009 7:44 pm

OCC: That's what i did when i saw it too

IN: Justin wiped her tears away with his shirt.
Dylan and Justin
Dylan and Justin
Follower

Back to top Go down

Post  Marie Sun Nov 22, 2009 7:46 pm

OOC: That makes me feel slightly better about it. My siblings were looking at me like i was crazy.

IC: She snuggled up closer to Justin. Suddenly, James burst in the door.

Marie
Follower

Back to top Go down

Post  Dylan and Justin Sun Nov 22, 2009 7:51 pm

Justin just looked at James and smiled. He paused the movie. "Good afternoon, James." He said.

OCC: My little bro cried to so I didn't feel bad.
Dylan and Justin
Dylan and Justin
Follower

Back to top Go down

Post  Marie Sun Nov 22, 2009 7:54 pm

OOC: Yah, but it's something different when somebody older cries. It makes them seem more vulnerable.

IC: Marie turned to look at James. James stared at her, up close to Justin. "What are you guys up to?" he asked, acting as if he hadn't just accidentally knocked the door off it's frame. He casually bent down adn slammed it back into place.

Marie
Follower

Back to top Go down

Post  Dylan and Justin Sun Nov 22, 2009 7:56 pm

"Why would you care? It's not your business." Justin said smiling.
Dylan and Justin
Dylan and Justin
Follower

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next